MICA organizes seminars covering; Muslim Marriages, Parenting, Muslim and the Work Environment and ‘Competing for the Future’. Currently the Movement is running two main series:
- ‘Dare to be Different’; elucidates issues in Personal Development and Management
- ‘See Beyond Barriers’; tackles issues of Fiqh and Islamic Jurisprudence
- Showcasing the potential obstacles to marriages and providing succour through counselling;
- Creating a fertile environment for proper development of the family.
- Stimulating entrepreneurship among the youth
As part of our aim to educate young Muslims in particular and the society at large on the eternal truth and beauty of Islam, the Movement for Islamic Culture and Awareness (MICA) presents MICA seminar series, the seminar will focus on areas which affect the well being of the Ummah, particularly on the social – cultural well being of Muslims and the entire human race, it is pertinent to add here that the Movement is purely Islam-oriented, with no political affiliation or undertone whatsoever.
The need for the seminar:
Considering the avalanche of problems confronting the Ummah both within and without, it is necessary to provide avenues where Muslims meet, learn, and provide a platform for exchange of ideas, so as to come up with solutions in the light of the Qur’an and Hadith to issues that are germane in our society.
Undergraduates, Businessmen and Professionals
Age: Between 18-55years